Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life From Reese's Perspective

So Reese really loves to take the camera and take pictures-the catch???? Well she can actually do it-she seems to always seems to capture the image! I thought I would share some of her pictures with you as you can see how a 3-year old sees things. They are really fun! Oh the pictures are of the inside of our home as I usually don't let her run around outside with my camera!!!




This is her chair in our living room.


This is the her coming into the kitchen from the foyer.



This is a snapshot of a wonderful picture I found at an art sale.....the picture is of the original Penn Station (it is where Madison Square Garden now stands). I love pictures like this that take a snapshot of life at that time!


This is Reese taking a picture of the ceiling....to the right is where you would go up the stairs and further right is where the dining room is.
Hope you enjoyed my budding photographer's work!!


No comments: