This was the first Christmas that I had to work so we ended up having quite a few Christmas'. We celebrated with my family first and then when I went to work in Brussels, Rob and Reese flew to his parents house in upstate NY to celebrate. I joined them when I returned from Brussels. Reese's "big" present was her new kitchen which she loves. She is still playing with it. She had a really great time this Christmas as well. Started to really think about Santa, etc.
So the pictures are as follows: from top left...Reese and I making a gingerbread house for Christmas with my family, her kitchen next to the Christmas tree, Christmas family picture, her cousins with my brother and sister-in-law, Reese eating a brownie (she actually says that she needs chocolate!), Christmas with m family, the Grand Place Christmas tree in Brussels, the Mannequin Pis in Brussels in his Santa costume (they dress him in over 300 outfits), Reese opening presents at Grammy and Grandpa's in NY, at Grammy's piano, waiting patiently (all alone) at the table for our Christmas dinner with Rob's family, and my angel's beautiful smile!

No comments:
Post a Comment