Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Pink Pig-Nov 25, 2008

****Multiple Posts this time.....read all the way to Halloween!!!*****

The pink pig is apparently an Atlanta tradition (yes I did grow up in Atlanta and don't remember ever hearing about it until I was in college). Anyway it is a cute little train ride that comes the Macy's at Lenox Square for Christmas. The lines are out of this world-all for a pretty short ride, but the kids really love it. The first photo is Reese with friends Nathan and Caroline. The little scenes that you see are what we see on our little ride. Not sure what the story is! I love the picture of Reese sitting in the little train car with anticipation of the train moving-have I told you how much she loves trains????? I also love the photo of Reese, Nathan, Caroline, and Isabella at the little rope that is holding them back from boarding the train....can you feel the excitement?



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi said...

YES!!! We could totally feel the excitement!!! That was my favorite pic, the one of the 4 of them looking for the train!!

Carrie Vitale said...

I love all the pictures...especially the one in the high heels! Too cute! Hope you guys are doing well! Happy New year!