Reese is doing really well at daycare too. I feel that at least she is not growing up in daycare since she only goes 2-3 days/week. It is also a chance for her grammy to see her on the live camera broadcasting from her daycare (well that is when it is working!). She has started counting to 10 and she is also saying her ABC's...not all the ABC's in a row, but when you sing the Alphabet song she says certain letters in the right places!!! So cool. She talks so much too. When we pick her up from daycare she tells you all about her day...the teachers, other kids, what they did, etc. I really think that she is enjoying herself there.
Rob is in Korea this week. He is over there for the project that he is working on. He left yesterday and will be back on Friday. We got to say hello to him this morning when he called....he was sooo tired and anxious to get to bed.
We have our new bed (thank goodness). Amazing how a queen can feel so big when you are used to a double!!! The bed itself is beautiful too. So glad that we finally bought it...since we have been talking about getting it for some time now. I don't really know what was holding me back!
Oh, the last little new piece of news....I bought Reese some sunglasses in Paris last week (they were just so cute and I really want her to wear them since she is always sensitive to the light). She absolutely loves them....this is a picture of her wearing them while eating her snack on Father's day! Rob
2 comments:
Too cool! Cant wait to see them in person. Hopefully your week will go by quickly without Rob in town.
Those sunglasses are too cute! Paris sounds fun!!
I like your new header picture of NYC!!!
Post a Comment