Now Jessica...this one will make me cry.
I have to say that I have made some really great friends since we have moved here. Lately I have been thinking about how hard it will be when the time comes to say goodbye. Boy, I thought leaving NYC was tough. I think it will also be really hard on Reese too. Tonight we went to dinner with many people from our MOMS club, but then after dinner we were outside with some of our friends and Reese was just having a great time. The fact that she feels a strong attachment to my friends-especially Jessica and Ryan as of late-will be hard to remove her from here. I do hope that we can continue our friendships when our time comes to leave because Rob and I have always been able to continue long distance friendships.
It also shows that I can rely on many of the people that I have met for the support that our MOMS club is supposed to offer-Kristi, I will definitely call you! Rob works late a lot too and I know that Reese adores Nathan.
I just have to say that it is so nice to meet such quality friends at this point in our lives!
2 comments:
Oh, no! Are you moving?? That is SO sad! -Jennifer
Yes, I'm crying!! Call me anytime! Sorry Nathan (and I) were crazy tonight!! That's what no nap gets us!!
Post a Comment