Well, I am sitting here on a Thurs morning at 7:30 and it is rare, but Reese is not up yet. It is kind of nice because I was able to scan her artwork correctly this morning....couldn't quite get the scanner to function properly yesterday (this is why I need Rob around!!!).
I miss Rob so much...I think this is the longest we have been apart since we moved in together in 2003. He did go to Kazakhstan while I was pregnant, but I don't think that trip was as long. I am used to being the one who travels....I hate being alone overnight. I have to say that having Reese here has made a world of difference overnight! I get a little spooked at night....don't know what I would've done if we were in a big house (would probably have to have guests every night!).
Rob's trip has not been that great. He has been working since sunrise to well into the night. He certainly has not seen any of the sites of Seoul nor do I think has he even been able to pick up a little trinket for Reese (which is ok since she doesn't even realize where he is). He is leaving for home tonight....they are 13 hours ahead of us so it will be morning for him. I am dropping Reese off tomorrow at Royal Learners since his flight will get in around nap time and then also Rob and I can have some time to catch up (that is if he is awake!).
Reese and I have certainly kept ourselves busy this week (easier than just sitting here moping that Rob isn't around). Reese loves the pool so we usually go there in the afternoons. It is nice because after 5 pm the pool starts to go in the shade and so I don't have to worry about burning!
Hope you are having a great day and good travel wishes for Rob as he makes his way home to us.
3 comments:
I hope Rob arrives/ed home safely and that adjustment back to Eastern time isn't too rough on him. Sorry it's been so hard.
You made me cry - I didn't realize that you were missing Rob so much. I guess we're lucky that we're so in love with our spouses and the little things we do together mean so much to us. Tomorrow will be here before you know it!!
You should have called me!! Brian has worked late all this week, we could have went to dinner or something! Hopefully we'll see you tonight!
I'm the same way, I get spooked when I'm by myself at night. We had a basement in Maryland and that really freaked me out when I was alone! :-)
I'm glad Rob will be home tomorrow!!
Post a Comment