I am still in the process of uploading pictures to share with everyone so that you can see what has been going on, so bear with me...I promise I will get to the present day really soon!
If you haven't checked the blog lately you will notice that there is a new post below this one-go to that one first and then read this one-then you will understand my thought process.

Reese and I went to visit my friends Diana and Heidi in Long Island (they both have two girls each) and we had a blast. We went to the beach, a friends pool, Adventureland (an amusement park), and had lots of girl time!

Fall 2009 Pumpkin patch visit (we roasted smores this time-a new fav for Reese) as well as the start of her dance career!!! She loves her dance class....see her checking out the crown she received. They don't keep the crowns, but the teacher uses props such as crowns, necklaces, and other fancy things to teach the children to keep their heads and chests up....I think I love her ballet class more than she does!!

Happy 3rd Birthday Reese. This year she really wanted an Ariel party, but since we were inviting many boys (she has 3 boy cousins and many boy friends) we decided the kids could dress up in their Halloween costumes. We moved into our new home 2 weeks prior to this party, but we pulled it off. I made the Ariel cake and Rob made the poster of the dragon from Sleeping Beauty...one of the games was pin the fire on the dragon! They had lots of fun making sugar cube castles and of course eating cake and ice cream!

1 comment:
Love all the updates! Reece is getting so big...and so pretty! Glad to hear you all are doing well. Love your hair, by the way! Miss ya!
Post a Comment