Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mistakes in Blogging

Hi everyone,

It appears that I did some errors while saving drafts a while ago and the new posts that I made are actually below a previous post. Apparently if you save the posting has the saved date....so that being said Reese's birthday party posts are actually below the I've been Tagged post.

I am currently getting updated on my posts and will be current very soon! We have had computer problems and so all my pictures had to be put on the external hard drive and then it is too complicated for me to get there to retrieve them and post! Not too computer savvy....actually if anyone has recommendations on how to make my blog have a new background (without picking one of the 6 blogger templates), please, please give me some instructions! Also Kristi, how did you get your feedjit to appear later on your blog...I only seem to have one box that allows HTML codes????

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You go to www.cutestblogontheblock.com (i think that's the address...it's linked to my blog) for backgrounds, and it walks you through how to apply it. I think maybe it's b/c I have so many listings on the side of my blog, is the reason my feedjit is further down...I'll look on my page to see if I can figure it out!

glad you have a wonderful knight in shining armor!!! That's always good to have around!! :-)